PCO is a Pioneer in Cameras and Optoelectronics from Germany with over 30 years of expert knowledge and experience developing and manufacturing high-end camera systems. The company has become a leading specialist and innovator in digital imaging used in scientific and industrial applications. In-house competence of all significant technical disciplines and partnering with leading image sensor manufacturers ensures cutting-edge sCMOS and CMOS imaging technology. Along with its headquarters in Germany, PCO operates subsidiaries in the USA, Canada, Singapore, and China as well as the representative office in Japan.
The Marketing Manager Japan is a full-time position that entails further development of the PCO brand in Japan through various marketing and market analysis activities and business development.
- Conduct market analysis and marketing to increase brand recognition based on the company‘s technologies and products.
- Localization of content and materials, and creative advice.
- Planning of marketing strategies and activities and their implementation.
- Collaboration with local channel partners and analyzing the Japanese market for companies and facilities that may benefit from our products.
- Create strategic business plans, including close communications with the international PCO group.
- Supporting local sales partners in their marketing activities.
- Support in the organization of domestic events.
- Support of office operation and general administrative tasks.
- Travel domestic and occasionally abroad.
- University degree or completed vocational training.
- 5+ years post-graduate work experience in marketing, administrative and/or office management tasks.
- Intermediate or proficient MS Office skills.
- Japanese on a native level, English on a proficient level.
- Strong communication skills and open-minded personality with the ability to work in a goal-driven environment with an international team.
- Motivation in organizing and leading marketing events such as workshops, exhibitions, and conferences
- Familiar with medical engineering/health technology and/or scientific, industrial, or microscope cameras and related imaging technologies.
What we offer:
- Innovative products and technologies with a focus on medical technology as well as scientific and industrial applications.
- Working with an international team for a renowned high-tech company in the global market with tradition since 1987.
- High appreciation as a valuable member of our team.
- Sanbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Central location within close distance to Tokyo Station and within walking distance to Ichigaya Station.
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience level.
- Social insurance covered by PCO.
- Flexible working arrangement upon consultation.
- Training on and off the job provided.
Working hours & holidays:
- Permanent position (with 6 months trial period).
- Regular working hours Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00; exceptions possible, e. g. during exhibitions.
- 20 days annual vacation plus national holidays.
Please download the PDF below for more information.
Download: English PDF
Download: Japanese PDF